Antibacterial & Antimicrobial Patient Bathing Care
LARGE WASH CLOTHS & GLOVES FOR THE BODY WITH RESIDUAL PROTECTION
Primeguard Patient Wash Cloths & Wash Gloves are lightly scented, alcohol and paraben free. Contains aloe vera designed to feel gentle and ensure the skin is left feeling properly cleansed, moisturised and hydrated. Rinse-free and self drying.
- Contain 2% Chlorhexidine Digluconate which reduces harmful bacteria on the skin, Chlorhexidine binds to the skin to act as an invisible barrier offering protection for up to 6 hours.
- Dermatologically tested and proven to be kind and safe to use on skin.
- Alcohol free with the addition of Vitamin E and Aloe Vera helps to hydrate the skin.
- EN1276: Antimicrobial efficacy EN13727: Bactericidal activity, hygienic handwash EN13624: Fungicidal or yeasticidal activity EN1650:Fungicidal activity EN14476: Virucidal activity.
- Intended to be used individually, with one single-use cloth per anatomical region, helping to ensure effective cleansing and minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
- The ready-to-use packs can be heated in the microwave.
Aqua, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Polyquat-7, Tocopheryl acetate
(vitamin E), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera), *Chlorhexidine digluconate 2%,
Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic acid, Dehydroacetic acid, Ethylhexiglycerin, Perfume.