WHY USE A WATERLESS BATHING SYSTEM?
- The Primeguard Bathing Care Range is developed for a complete body wash. It has been designed to generate a healthy skin and eliminate the risk of cross contamination.
- Many Patients need help with their daily personal care, whether in Hospitals, Nursing Homes or receiving home care. The traditional use of a wash bowl and soap takes time and can give rise to hazardous spillages.
- Water and soap can dry out the skin and can cause irritation and skin damage.
- Importantly research shows that water plays an important role in the transfer of pathogens between patients.
- The Primeguard Bathing Care Range are alcohol free with the addition of Vitamin E and Aloe Vera helps to hydrate the skin.
- Primeguard Patient Wash Cloth and Wash Glove contains 2% Chlorhexidine Digluconate which reduces harmful bacteria on the skin, Chlorhexidine binds to the skin to act as an invisible barrier offering protection for up to 6 hours.
FULL BODY WASH
- Designed to clean, cleanse and protect patients
- Intended to be used individually, with one single-use cloth per anatomical region, helping to ensure effective cleansing and minimise the risk of cross-contamination
- Alcohol and paraben free the the bathing care range contains Aloe Vera moisturising and protecting the skin
- Cleans sweat, dirt, urine and faeces from the skin as well as lowering the risk of cross contamination from traditional bathing.
- The Primeguard Bathing Care Range are proven to deliver savings and reduce nursing time when compared to traditional bed bathing.
- They can be used at room temperature or heated by microwave.